In the southern part of Berlin Mitte, in the second half of XXth century a new, vibrant residential district was developed. This is exactly where The G40 Berlin is placed. The architectural language is a contemporary interpretation of the Anglo-Saxon Industrieloft-Architecture, known from London or New York.
- Purchase prices from €150,610 to €1,188,110*
- 113 apartments with 1 to 4 rooms, living spaces from 24 to 172 m² and 2 commercial units
- Complex of 3 unique buildings
- Attractive, central & vibrant district of Berlin-Mitte
- Premium location: in the southern part of Berlin-Mitte, close to Tiergarten and Potsdamer Platz
- Shops, Supermarkets, Museums, Kulturforum and Philharmonic nearby
- Metro Station Kurfürstenstraße within walking distance
The project is located in the southern part of Berlin Mitte district, near the Winterfeldplatz, Kulturforum and the Wittenbergplatz. Many shops, markets and cultural institutions such as the National Museums and the Philharmonic are within walking distance. From the metro station Nollendorfplatz or Kurfürstenstraße you can reach Berlin’s most famous shopping avenue – Kurfürstendamm, Gendarmenmarkt and the Deutsche Oper. The subway line number 3 will take you directly to forest lakes in the district of Berlin Zehlendorf. Facilities such as kindergartens and schools are within the immediate vicinity.